We’ve all seen it
The horrendous shower room with black mold creeping in the grout between the tiles. Porous surfaces and just water don’t mix.
Our BioPrism® Solid Surface material is non-porous and antimicrobial to prevent mold, mildew and odor-causing bacteria. And because we manufacture our own solid surface shower walls and shower bases, we offer products customized to your needs like custom drain locations to minimize plumbing costs and large sheet sizes for fewer seams, less cutting, less waste and less cost.
- - Shower walls and bases may be able to be installed over existing tile
- - Receptors are available in custom dimensions and custom drain locations
- - Solid poured receptors mean maximum durability vs. foam filled receptors
- - Shower bases are designed with safety in mind including a non-slip surface and support for weights up to 2,400 lbs
- - Optimize shower wall panel sizes to minimize seams
- - Decorative options mimic the look of tile without the grout
- - Made in the USA – we manufacture your shower systems in the United States