Inpro 2018 NeoCon Sweepstakes
The Inpro 2018 NeoCon Sweepstakes is sponsored by Inpro Corporation ("Inpro" or "Sponsor"), South 80 West 18766 Apollo Drive Muskego, WI 53150. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES OR TO WIN SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY. To be an eligible participant in the Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes Participant"), you: (i) must be a citizen or a lawful permanent resident of the United States; (ii) must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entering the Sweepstakes; and (iii) must not be considered a minor in your state of residence.Employees, officers and directors of Inpro Corp ("Inpro"), its respective parent, subsidiaries, licensees, agencies and affiliates ("Inpro Entities") and members of the immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible.Companies or people presenting an exhibit at the 2018 NeoCon, including any employees, contractors, and affiliates presenting an exhibit on behalf of another person or company, are not eligible to enter.The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable national, state and local laws.The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must visit Inpro’s booth #7-1019 during regular tradeshow hours at the 2018 NeoCon show and have your attendance badge scanned. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER ATTENDEE. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified.
3. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING. On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 3:00 P.M. local time, the Sweepstakes will close and one (1) Sweepstakes Participant will be selected randomly from all entries received.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE. One (1) randomly selected Sweepstakes Participant will receive a prize package consisting of: one (1) $1,000 VISA® Gift Card and one (1) Ring® Video Doorbell Pro. The approximate retail value of the Ring® Video Doorbell Pro prize is $249.00.
Sponsor will ship the prize to the winner (at Sponsor’s expense) within 10 business days of the close of the Expo.
The Sweepstakes winner will be contacted and attempt will be made to deliver the prize in person before the close of the Expo. If contact cannot be made at the Expo, Sponsor will ship the prize to the winner (at Sponsor’s expense) within 10 business days of the close of the Expo.
Except as expressly stated in these Rules, no substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize will be allowed, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for the prize, a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason. The winner is solely responsible for all costs associated with the installation and use of the Ring® Video Doorbell Pro as well as the then current cost of any additional upgrades, features or options. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, title or other fees levied by any state or government agency.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of thereof, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
6. ENTRY CONDITIONS AND WAIVER. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other error of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the announcement of the Prize or any Sweepstakes-related materials; or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from entering and participating in, or accessing information in connection with this Sweepstakes; or for technical hardware or software malfunctions or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, which may limit an individual’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant or entry that is in violation of the Official Rules. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the event or action warranting such cancellation or to take any other action it deems equitable to fairly award any prize.
7. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Inpro’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, place of employment, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
8. NO LIABILITY. By entering, entrants and the winners agree to comply with all Official Rules as stated and agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Inpro and Inpro Entities, third party social media outlets, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winner, entrants or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes as well as any other claims, damages or liability resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in the Sweepstakes.
9. CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winners, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Inpro or the Inpro Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in Milwaukee County in the State of Wisconsin.
10. WINNER INFORMATION/OFFICIAL RULES REQUEST. To receive Prize, Winner information or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped business-size (#l0) envelope by June 30, 2018 to: Marketing Department, South 80 West 18766 Apollo Drive, Muskego, WI 53150. Please specify "Prize," "Rules" or "Winner Information."